Tuesday, September 3, 2013

4

How to Win a Debate Against Harry Potter/Hermione Granger (Harmony) Shippers aka Harmonians

First of all, I want to emphasize that the brother-sister relationship between Harry Potter and Hermione Granger is SO OBVIOUS. If you don't see why, then you are clearly delusional, crazy, dangerous..... you name it.

Alright. In this post, I just wanna mention some steps that you have to do if you wanna win any debate against those delusional people aka Harmony shippers or Harmonians. I mean, COME ON. 

First, explain how Ron Weasley & Hermione Granger and Harry Potter & Ginny Weasley are always meant to be together. As for Ron and Hermione (Romione), they are always so in love that we can see it clearly from they bickerings or fights. Of course, they always wanna hurt, don't respect or treat each other nicely, and even abuse each other verbally or physically. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is TRUE LOVE. Oh my God... I feel like I wanna cry because Ron/Hermione hurting each other's feelings is beautiful and lovely. Basically, bickering and hurting each other is the foundation of a healthy relationship! If the delusional shippers ask for proof why Romione's bickerings are lovely, just ignore them. Note to self: if there's someone who doesn't treat you nicely (and he/she is also immature), he or she is obviously your true love!

As for Harry and Ginny (Hinny), it is blatantly obvious that they are the definition of true love. Can't you see it? Harry basically ignored Ginny's existence after Chamber of Secrets; she's always in the background. Ginny said that she was over Harry *awwh* in Order of Phoenix and he didn't give a damn! Come on... they absolutely loved each other, right? It totally made sense that: Ginny said that she was over Harry and dated two guys, then she said she actually wasn't! I mean, there's no way Ginny only 'used' Michael and Dean only to make Harry jealous or to forget about him. Plus, Ginny's character doesn't have any flaws in Half-Blood Prince! Yeah, she IS that awesome. If any delusional people say that Ginny Weasley is a Mary Sue and they love the old Ginny, just ignore them. It also totally makes sense that Queen Rowling basically ignored her character in the first books and...BAM. She was suddenly perfect in Half-Blood Prince! Man, that is really true love. Note to self: if one day I fangirl over a guy, I only have to don't care if he ignores me and just wait because one day he will be my true love! *squee*

Second, if those delusional people aka Harmonians start giving and explaining good points, just use those beautiful and cool words utterred by our one and only, Emerson Spartz (from Mugglenet): delusional! Even Melissa Anelli (from The Leaky Cauldron) agreed, and Queen J.K. Rowling did too! I mean, Queen Rowling laughed along with Emerson and Melissa in that interview. She didn't even defend those delusional people or say anything to stop Emerson calling the Harmony shippers delusional! I agree, they are delusional and indeed crazy. I love that Emerson sort of *giggles* apologized to Harmonians for calling them delusional. Why? Because he must not be serious! Why should he apologize anyway? He was nice, kind, hilarious, and not mean for calling Harmony shippers delusional just because they have different opinion and criticize Queen Rowling's works. I bet Emerson was more like:

"Alright, alright... there, I say I'm sorry. That'll do? You forgive me? You love me again now? We're friends again? Yay."

With a facial expression like:


Ha! So evil~ <3

Who cares if those delusional people are hurt by J.K. Rowling, Melissa, and Emerson's words? Why should they, especially our Queen Rowling, apologize to those delusional people? Queen Rowling is always right, she is a genius! I think it's great that J.K. Rowling didn't (and still doesn't) apologize or clear things up. In fact, she also basically said that Harry-and-Hermione-could-have-been-a-couple. I don't think it's confusing, she's J.K. Rowling, remember? No one should criticize and point out her works' flaws & plot holes. She IS always right. If there's anyone to blame, it's Harry Potter/Hermione Granger shippers. I agree with everything in the interview: the delusional people have to reread the books! In fact, I also agree that these delusional people don't read the books. Ha. It also makes sense that J.K. Rowling thought (and still does!) Harmonians should reread the books, but Queen Rowling herself doesn't. Why? Like I said: she IS always right.

Third, if the delusional shippers say that Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny shippers are always double standards, just ignore them! Any Harry/Hermione scenes, in the books or movies, are always brother-sister or platonic. If these delusional and crazy shippers start swapping Harry with Ron or Hermione with Ginny, just ignore them. If any scene involves Harry/Hermione, it is platonic. It HAS to be. Why? Well, because it is what Queen Rowling always says. However, if those Harry/Hermione scenes (in form of pictures, dialogues, or passages) are swapped (Harry is swapped with Ron / Hermione is swapped with Ginny), OF COURSE those Harry/Hermione scenes scream true love! Those platonic/brother-sister scenes will be shippy moments as long as they are swapped to be Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny. Does it mean Romione and Hinny are always double standards? Of course not. :3

Fourth, if you start losing the debate against these delusional people, you should find the she-is-like-my-sister quote by Harry from the book. I am sure that platonic quote will win against the proofs Harmonians have. Siriusly. I am absolutely freaking sure that she-is-like-my-sister = she-and-I-are-totally-from-the-same-parents. So, if Harry/Hermione got together, they'd be incest! These delusional people may say that they have many proofs in forms of dialogues and quotations from the book, or even from Harry Potter movies. They even say that Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson had a greater chemistry compared to Emma/Rupert Grint and Daniel/Bonnie Wright! Well, guess what... we have that platonic quote from the book! Still don't work?? You should find the related-with-Hinny-and-Romione interviews which involve J.K. Rowling, and quote them! I mean, who cares if Harmony shippers say that they want Queen Rowling to actually write Hinny/Romione's romances and character development in the books? J.K. Rowling had explained all of them in THE INTERVIEWS! Who cares about character development? Who cares if Harmonians say that Rowling violates or ignores the "show, don't tell" writing rule? Like I said, Queen Rowling IS always right! Hinny and Ronmione happened in the books and are canon anyway. Who cares if it's just that Harmony shippers have different opinions? They are wrong, delusional, and crazy!

All you have to do is do the steps I've mentioned and explained, then those delusional people will look stupid! Who cares if they have good points or proofs? Who cares if they try to explain their essays nicely? Who cares if most Harry Potter movie directors and crews ship Harry/Hermione? Who cares if Daniel and Emma have a great chemistry? Who cares about incontinuity in Queen Rowling's writing? Hinny and Romione happened, they're canon, they're what J.K. Rowling wrote. Bickering and fangirling obsession are obviously true love. You have a different opinion? You are no doubt, crazy, delusional, and even dangerous. End of story. Let's call these Harry/Hermione shippers delusional and crazy even though Romione and Hinny happened & canon. It's not enough that we got what we wanted and we've basically won the ship war, but these delusional people didn't, isn't it? Why? Well, Queen Rowling loves ship wars, so why shouldn't we? Let's mock and hate the Harmonians, shall we? :3













































































































































































Oh my God. I can not believe what I just typed.

I know that I exaggerate some parts but come on... I can't help it. The TEMPTATION.

Huh.

Me: "Hey, Harry, Hermione!"
Harry and Hermione: "Yeah?"
Me: "I still ship and love you guys."
Harry and Hermione: "Really? But you just posted about..."
Me: "Ah, I see. Well, pretty sure you know that I was just...um..."
Harry and Hermione: "Ooh!"
Me: "Yup!"
Harry and Hermione: "So you still ship us? We're still your OTP?"
Me: "Of course! :3" *squee*

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Hermione Potter said...

@Stefan Voiculescu-Holvad Ginny WAS a fangirl. That was who she was before OotP, before Rowling suddenly wrote her into a Mary Sue. Ginny was always a background character for at least four books. And Harry did ignore her. Harry didn't say anything when he knew that Ginny was dating Michael or Dean in OotP. If I'm not mistaken, he didn't even consider Ginny as a choice in GoF for the Yule Ball, and in OotP he didn't even remember that she was possessed by Voldemort too.

I'm not saying that Ron is a bad character, he's still a good friend. But he is immature. Even until the end of DH. Treating Hermione badly that she often cried because of him is all right for you? Well, I don't know what to say then.

"Get your head out of your militant ass. Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione meant to be"? Like I said, I am proud to be delusional/militant. And now Rowling is delusional and militant too, apparently. Would you say that to her if you met her? And aren't you guys the ones who always say to respect Rowling? By that logic, you should accept that Hhr is technically now canon. :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Hermione Potter said...

@Stefan I didn't even remember your original comment was because it was gone. Did you remove it? I assume it was you, or maybe the blogspot website for some reason. "Incoherent response"? What are you talking about??? I may not remember your original comment, but I remember that I only write stuff to refute what you said in your comment. Let's see... "Incoherent response, most insanely idiotic things"? Here's what I said basically in my response:
- Ginny was a fangirl of Harry
- Ginny was suddenly a Mary Sue in HBP
- Harry ignored Ginny after CoS
- Harry didn't even say anything about Ginny dating Michael & Dean in OotP
- Harry didn't choose Ginny for Yule Ball
- Harry didn't even remember that Ginny was possessed by Voldemort too
- Ron is an immature character
- I (and other Hhr shippers) have no problems to be called as delusional/militant for shipping a fictional couple
- by anti Hhr shippers' logic, Rowling is now delusional too, apparently
- Anti Hhr people always say to respect Rowling, so by that logic Hhr is now technically canon.
That's it. That's what I said. Your original comment may be gone, but my response is still there. Now here you are, insulting me & calling my response as "idiotic & not rational"? If you can't debate with me in a civil way, then I think we should just stop it right here. Like I said, I was only responding to your comment, but apparently your way to respond to it was to call names and stuff. Well, nice talking to you, Sir.

Post a Comment