Wednesday, September 4, 2013

0

One Plus One Equals Two..... and It IS the Only Way.


Mrs. Rowling: "1+1=2. Do you hear me, kids? Here's one finger, and here's the other. One plus one equals two! Get it? Now... Mia, can you repeat what I just said?"


Mia: "Here's my one finger, here's the other... one plus one equals two!"

Mrs. Rowling: "Good! What about you, Anna? Can you?"

Anna: *uses calculator* "One plus one equals two, Mrs. Rowling! There are other ways, though, ma'am. Three minus one also equals two! See? And five minus three−"

Mrs. Rowling: "No, no, no! Why are you using calculator?? Use your fingers! And didn't you listen to what I just said? It has to be one plus one!"

Anna: "But−"

Emerson: "Look ma'am, look! *raises hand* One plus one equals two!"

Mrs. Rowling: "Good boy... and you're using your fingers! Amazing."

Emerson: "You know, ma'am, I think those who don't use your way are delusional!"

Anna: "I'm sorry, what??"

Melissa: "Well, I agree. If you don't use Mrs. Rowling's way, it means you're delusional. Even crazy!"

Mrs. Rowling: *laughs*

Emerson: "See? Mrs. Rowling won't defend you or anything~"

John: "Delusional? Crazy?? But it makes sense! It's not only one-plus-one but there are other ways−"

Mrs. Rowling: "Well, if you don't use my way, I am really sure that you don't pay attention to what I say. One plus one equals two. No other ways. End of story."

Melissa: "Look, Mrs. Rowling! I record everything you said about one-plus-one-equals-two!"

Emerson: "Nice, Melissa!"

Mrs. Rowling: "Ooh, wonderful! Listen, kids, I wanna emphasize it one more time: one plus one equals two! If you're still not sure, you can listen to Melissa's recording. Still not sure? Just keep repeating it."

Anna: "Just because one plus one equals two, it doesn't mean that it's the only way to get the number 'two'. There are other ways, like six-minus-four−"

Emerson: *scoffs* "Delusional, crazy people everywhere!"

Melissa: "I know right? One plus one equals two, that's it! Anyway, if you don't use Mrs. Rowling's way, it means the 'one' number will be lonely. Other numbers will leave it alone and won't be friends with the 'one' number again!"

Mrs. Rowling: "My eyes just got teary. That was so beautiful, Melissa, Emerson."

Louis: "This is not fair. We're having different opinions, Mrs. Rowling. It's not like what Anna did and said is wrong. To get 'two', it doesn't have to be one-plus-one."

Mrs. Rowling: "Unfortunately, my way is the king here. I won't say anything even though you're only having different opinion. Plus, don't you remember my previous lessons?"

Louis: "I do. You've been talking about how to get the number 'two', but some of us obviously think and know that there are other ways−"

Emerson: "Ha! Delusional."

Melissa: "Yeah!" *laughs*

Mrs. Rowling: "Listen to Emerson and Melissa. Obviously, they pay attention to what I said and, most importantly, they only use my way! One plus one equals two."

John: "I can't believe it, Emerson. How could you? You guys are so rude."

Emerson: "What...? Er... no, uh... I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean anything, you know. See? I said I'm sorry. That'll do? We're friends again? Oh, joy."

Brad: "Just in case you guys didn't notice, you're the one who keeps saying 'delusional', Emerson."

Lissa: "You don't really mean it, do you?"

Emerson: *scoffs* "Whatever~"

Rachel: "Really, Mrs. Rowling? You won't say anything about this? Some of us are only having different opinions. It's obvious that the others have won this argument because...well, apparently we can't use other ways and we can't criticize Mrs. Rowling−"

Melissa: "Of course you can't! Mrs. Rowling is a genius and no one can say anything or criticize her. In fact, she is our Queen!"
Emerson: "Yeah, and she is always right!"

Mrs. Rowling: "Awwh my eyes got teary again. Thank you, Emerson, Melissa."

Louis: "Besides, Anna's right, you know. There are other ways. Anyway, do you really think that it's our fault if we have different opinions, Mrs. Rowling? It's our fault that we think there are other ways, not just yours? It's our fault that the other ways can be used as well? You don't think that there must be−"

Melissa: "If you want to keep talking about how your way is the only one, Mrs. Rowling, I think you can keep doing it in, like, interviews. Emerson and I would love to interview you!"

Emerson: "Great idea!"

Mrs. Rowling: "Not a bad idea. Well, I'll do it. I will keep talking about this stuff in interviews. In fact, I'll talk about other stuff too! The important ones or not, or the related stuff or not, I will. You know, Emerson, Melissa, I feel like I wanna write an epilogue about this−"

Emerson and Melissa: "Yay!"

Anna: "What?? Epilogue?! I can't imagine how bad it will be. What class is this anyway?"

Brad: "I don't know. Let's-agree-with-everything-Queen-Rowling-said-and-then-you-won't-be-attacked-and-are-not-delusional class, I suppose."





































This is a random, lame and weird post, I know. It popped up in my mind this morning, and I just wanna post it :P
I hope you get the idea, though...
Thank you for your attention~ :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment